Pork chop with braised fennel & red onions (page 88)
Switch & Mix
Practical Playtime / Jobs For The Kids
- Measure the chicken stock
- Peel the onion, if you start them off by cutting off the tops with a knife. Then start to peel the skin just enough to give them something that they can grip and then pull off. This is extremely satisfying at any age.
- Peel the garlic, Jake and James love banging it to loosen the skin.
- Cut the butter with a butter knife.
- Measure the vegetable oil Measure the water
- Pick the parsley leaves from their stalks